OK on with #reverb12. I am enjoying having to think about different things than I would normally blog about.
#reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
That is an easy one for me - it has to be Venice, where The Boy and I spent New Year. I had been wanting to visit Venice for years so when he arranged it as a birthday present for me I was thrilled. Venice is so beautiful - everything I hoped it would be!
#reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn?
Hmm, this is a bit more difficult - how do you describe everything you have learnt in a year.
Off the top of my head, I've learnt :
- to use a sewing machine.
- to bake bread (not with yeast yet though).
- that my friends never get bored of eating my pies.
- that knitting isn't as hard as I thought it was.
- how important friends and family are when you lose a relative.
- that job applications are boring and take forever to fill in but will hopefully be worth it.
- that making blankets takes a lot of time and effort.