Friday 3 August 2012

FO Friday - A Present for The Boy

I'm in a generous crafting mood at the moment so just want to make presents for people all the time.  I decided to make a present for The Boy as he needed a bit of cheering up because he wasn't feeling well the other day.

I made the lovely Little Amigurumi Wolf by Lion Brand Yarn as I have been eyeing up this wolf for a while and just needed an excuse to make it.  It didn't take very long to make and The Boy loves it.  He has decided to call it Romulus after the founder of Rome.




I'm also trying to follow my Mum's example of not starting to make anything new until I have finished something else so now that this wolf is finished I can plan my next project - probably some more amigurumi as I love how quick it is to make something utterly adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that wolf is gorgeous - I'm adding it to my list for when I've finished everything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was really pleased with how it ended up :D

      Delete
  2. Very lovely wolf. Your Mum's right about not starting new things before you've finished the old, otherwise you drown in half-finished projects. Believe me. :D

    ReplyDelete