Wednesday 11 April 2012

WIP Wednesday: Same old projects

I'm still working on my Tetris blanket and my present for my best friend.   Today I'll make the 100th granny square for the Tetris blanket.  That does mean I will be 26 days ahead of where I'm supposed to be but when I get back to uni next week I won't be able to crochet as much.

I realised that I never photographed my cogs phone cosy so here is the finished project.


I also found that where I thought I had made 18 things in 2012 I had actually made 22 so now I have a list in a notebook (my Mum will be pleased I'm making lists).

Anyways I'm off to do some dishes and tidying up now as we may have a friend staying over (the one I made the red football for).

1 comment:

  1. I'm always impressed with lists! I'm also impressed that you're doing the dishes and tidying up. Love the cogs phone cosy. See you later. MUM XXX

    ReplyDelete