Did you see my cute bunny disguised as a zebra last week? I decided that, because it is Easter this weekend, I should make another bunny in disguise. This time I wanted to make a rainbow bunny.
The design is really simple and just uses scraps of double knit or worsted weight wool. It took me less than an hour to make it.
Download it here
Simple Striped Bunny: (english terms used)
the first 12 rows use alternating colours for the stripes
1. dc 6 in a magic ring slip stitch to close (6)
2. ch 1, inc around slip stitch to close (12)
3. ch 1, (dc, inc) around slip stitch to close (18)
4. ch 1, (dc, dc, inc) around slip stitch to close (24)
5-13. ch 1, dc around, slip stitch to close. (24)
change to colour of bunny
14. ch1, in back loops only (dc, dc, dec) around, slip stitch to close. (18)
15. ch1, dc around, slip stitch to close. (18)
16. ch1, (dc, dec) around, slip stitch to close (12)
17. ch1, dc around, slip stitch to close (12) stuff body
18. ch1, dec around, slip stitch and fasten off (6)
Sew hole closed
Ears: (make 2)
ch 6, dc in 2nd chain from hook and along chain. dc 2 in last chain and dc down along other side of chain. Fasten off and sew to head.
dc 4 in magic ring. dc 4 around, fasten off and sew to body.
I sewed a little pink nose and sewed on the eyes as well.