Sunday 5 June 2011

Some Housekeeping

I realised today that I am losing track of all the projects I am working on at the moment so I decided to make a list with links to the ravelry pattern pages.

I've decided that I'm going to knit some of Beau (or maybe Glint) every night after work to try and make some progress on it.  It is growing, but slowly, and The Boy keeps hassling me about when it will be finished.

Also in relation to my pattern post I found this really funny I Can Has Cheezburger picture:


At the moment I am busy enjoying my freedom by watching The Beatles film A Hard Day's Night with my sister.  We always used to watch it when we were younger and it does have some great lines - mostly just because of the amazing scouse accents :)

I am going to spend the rest of the day relaxing, probably watching more films, and playing The Sims 2.  We watched Totoro yesterday and it was even better than I thought it would be!

1 comment:

  1. You have got some great projects on the go. I hope your first day at work went well, I love your Mom's blog so I will be nosing at yours too :)

    ReplyDelete