Friday 21 August 2015

Finished Object Friday

This week has been productive for finishing projects.

I completed the shawl I started in Finland using my wool I bought from Griffiths Mill on my hooky holiday in April.


It was my first attempt at proper lacework and it took a lot of concentration to follow the charts but I found that using stitch markers between each pattern repeat really helped.

I also finished my purple stripey socks.


These were knit on 2.25mm needles which is why they took me so long but I do love them now they are finished.

Other projects I've finished recently are...

More Clangers:



This time for 2 little girls who had seen the other Clanger I made and wanted ones of their own.

Campside Shawl:


I love this shawl - it's lovely and big - I can't wait to wear it.


And I'm nearly three quarters of the way through making my crochet blanket squares (315 out of 420 made).

1 comment: