Wednesday 5 June 2013

WIP Wednesday - An Update on my Current Projects

As with a lot of crafters I have startitis - the ability to start lots of projects then forget about them to move to other projects without ever finishing anything.  I've been able to control this recently and I have cut down from 20 projects to just 9.

I'm struggling to prioritise projects at the moment as I am busy trying to pack up the house as our tenancy ends soon but I will list each project and say how far I am through it (and include a photo where I can).

Knitting Projects:

Trillian Shawl:


Beau Jumper:

Rob's Scarf:


Present for Friend's Boyfriend:

Mini Beau Jumper for Teddy:
  • Percentage complete:  5%

Crochet Projects:

Ripple Blanket:


Granny Square Skirt:


Lark the Monster - from scraps:
  • Percentage complete:
  • Ravelry Project Page

Rob's Name Banner:

No comments:

Post a Comment