Tuesday 27 September 2011

Holiday to Llandudno

I went with Boy to Llandudno last week.  It was great to get away as I think I needed to relax after working all summer.

I was worried that we wouldn't find anything to do but we had a really good time and did plenty of different things such as visiting Conwy Castle and walking over the Great Orme (we did mean to just walk around it but the road was closed so we ended up killing our legs walking over it).

Here are some photos from our holiday:

Llandudno

Me and Boy on our walk up the Great Orme (as you can see it's quite windy)

Conwy Castle

Me at the top of Conwy Castle

Britain's Smallest House


Anyways I'd definitely recommend visiting Llandudno for a holiday to anyone.

3 comments:

  1. I have meant to visit Llandudno, the Great Orme looks fascinating. I am glad you had a good break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time, even if the weather wasn't wonderful. Feeling refreshed now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes thanks. It was a really nice break! The weather didn't affect the holiday much either.

    ReplyDelete