Monday 13 June 2011

Formula One in Canada

The race this weekend was really thrilling! - Well, apart from the two hours in the middle when there was no racing.

I did get a fair amount of knitting done in that time so it wasn't wasted.

Wet races are always the most exciting; and it was Canada too with it's famous 'wall of champions.' 
I think it was 3 safety cars, a further 2 safety car restarts and a red flag followed by a 2 hour wait for the rain to go off.

I can't believe Vettel spun on the last lap allowing Button to win and I was gutted that Michael Schumacher didn't manage to keep his second place after the restart as Button and Webber managed to pass him because they used their DRS.

Mum and I have our own teams of five drivers and Mum picked decent drivers but I went for underdogs so as per usual my team didn't do as well as I hoped.

I'm making progress with my knitting projects though - the back of Beau is complete and I'm almost finished the last sleeve of Glint.

2 comments: